Thursday, May 7, 2009

Such a good week!

I've had an incredibly productive week! I can't believe how much reading and writing I've done. I've watched almost no TV.

I finished Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight series, and it was fantastic. I am so sorry that there are no more to read. I am excited, however, that the series continues to keep me wanting to write and actually writing. I'm not creating masterpieces over here but at least I'm writing!

And for the first time since being laid off, I actually see the possibility that I could be a writer and not have to return to the _______ field again! In a way it feels like that is beyond anything I can imagine but on the other hand there is some flavor of reality in there too.

I am so thrilled to have found Twilight and grateful that they gave me the energy to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment