Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daydreams

I spend much of my life in my head. I know it's obvious that daydreaming is an escape mechanism but I am troubled by the amount of time I spend there. I daydream the body I want, the love I want, success at work, confidence in the world.

I've told myself that all the daydreaming isn't a waste of time because it allows me to visualize my future and would help me to become the person I wanted. While, on
occasion, it may have helped me to think through the different options and prepare myself, for the most part it was simply an escape.

I'm sorry to say that after over a decade of daydreaming I still don't look the way I want to look, don't act the way I want to act, don't have the love I want. I am not the person I want to be and I am not living the life I want to live. And now I've wasted more than a decade.

1 comment:

  1. hi,most of times we focus on what we don't want rather than what we want.don't attract negative reality. think of things that you want.

    "within you is a divine capacity to menifest and attract all that you need and desire."

    and there is nothing wrong in dreaming.Everyone dreams........

    ReplyDelete